Enerserve International Inc. is committed to ensuring that all our business activities and those of our business partners and their subsidiaries and affiliates are conducted to the highest standards of corporate governance.
We are cognisant, at all times, of the demands our stakeholders, our business partners, customers and suppliers place on the management of our business and therefore ensure that all our managers, staff and sub-contractors are committed to the delivery of the highest standard of:
- Business Integrity
- Health, Safety, Security and Environment
- Social Responsibility
- Labour and Human Rights as set out in the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the core conventions of the International Labour Organization
As a basis for all our activities we apply the Equator Principles, a risk management framework adopted by financial institutions for determining, assessing and managing health, safety, environmental and social risk in project finance.
We are fully committed to the performance of all our activities in strict observance with all applicable laws and regulations and our Integrated Management Systems (IMS) in order to:
- Maintain an accident-free work place
- Prevent harm to people under company control, working on behalf of the company or in the communities in which we operate
- Prevent harm to the environment and to the assets and reputation of our company, our suppliers and our customers
- Maximise local content and the involvement of local communities and workers in all our operations.